Cruise to Bahamas, a top destination of the Grand Bahama Island’s 700-strong chain, offering non-stop excitement and peaceful relaxation, all less than 100 miles east of Palm Beach. Experience the special charm of Nassau, capturing both the elegance of the old world and modern needs with well-preserved colonial buildings, exciting attractions, duty free shopping and more. Kick back and relax amid ocean breezes and warm waters. Take a scenic walk from the pier to Nassau’s downtown boutiques, and then across the bridge to beautiful Paradise Island for more gorgeous beaches, casino gaming and exciting entertainment.
Fortunately you’ve already signed up to be a member. If you haven’t, please contact me at 702.743.9239 so I can walk your through the process. It’ll take about 30-minutes from beginning to end. The membership is $199, plus $55 for the first month. All fees go towards this DreamTrip, so you join our club and you get this cruise for cheaper than retail! I priced the cheapest cabin on one of the cheapest travel sites and it cost $828.19. You’re welcome to check it out for yourself. So why would you not join and take advantage of specials like this?! Visit this page if you want to learn more about DreamTrips.
- 6-day and 5-night cruise on the Carnival Fantasy departing Charleston, South Caorlina
- Main dining room multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Towering 7-deck atrium.
- Las Vegas-style productions in the Universal Lounge Theatre.
- Shopping promenade hosting duty-free shops.
- 3 pools, 6 whirlpools and Carnival Waterworks.
- Large health club with a sauna and steam room.
- Spa Carnival.
- Camp Carnival program for children.
- Gratuities are not included and average $11.50 per day per person.
- A host will be provided with 20 adults booking.
- If a hosted trip, a Welcome Check-In on the day of arrival and Meet & Greet Party will be provided to the members and their guests.Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Charleston International Airport (CHS).
- Discounted airfare may be available for this trip from your location. See below for more information.
Day 1 Charleston, South Carolina 4:00 PM
Day 2 At Sea
Day 3 Freeport, Bahamas 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
Day 4 Nassau, Bahamas 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
Day 5 At Sea
Day 6 Charleston, South Carolina 8:00 AM